Assigning Certifications To Positions 🗂
In this example we will assign a Certification as a requirement to a specific Position.
Make sure you have created Certifications before you begin this step. You can learn how to do that here.
- Navigate to the Positions menu.
- Select the position you would like to assign a Certification to.
- Click "Assign" in the "Required Certifications" section.
- Select the required Certification from the menu in this case it is a "White Card" that we set up previously. Then click "Submit".
- Navigate to the Certifications menu.
- We can now see all the employees required to have the relevant certification. In our example Elon Musk is required to hold a White Card.
Great Job you have assigned your Certification 🎉
After an employee uploads their Certifications they will need to be approved.