This section is about the types of tasks available in our Workflows.
Tasks are the building blocks of Workflows.
Think of tasks as the jobs we want a member or an organisation (eg: employee, manager, owner, bookkeeper) to do.
Some example of what we can do with tasks:
- Ask a member to fill in a form
- Ask a member to upload a document
- Provide a member with some information
Let's learn how to add tasks to our Workflows
- Tasks can be found in the Workflows menu. Click into an existing Workflow or create a new one.
- Click Add task.
- Then choose from the different types of tasks to add to your Workflow.
- Any time we create or edit a task we need to save the Workflow.